Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 16th, 2002, 04:34 PM
Passenger

Default HOW IS THE VISION? I GOT A GREAT PRICE ON HER!

Please give me your opinions on this ship.....I got a great price on her doing the Mexican Riviera...and I need to get away!!!!!!!!

Please tell me about her.....food, activities, what kind of shape she is in???

Thanks a bunch!
Sponsored Links
Old September 17th, 2002, 01:00 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: HOW IS THE VISION? I GOT A GREAT PRICE ON HER!

I have been on her twice, last year through the canal and ingural transatlantic and loved both trips. She is not the top of the line but nicely laid out. Got room in a duffle bag and I'll be glad to show you around her? Anyway, if you got a 2 star price for a 4 star ship, you should have a great time!
Old September 20th, 2002, 11:15 AM
Delores

Hi Marci, Just got back from Alaska on the Vision. Had a great time. This was our 25th anniversary present to ourselves. It's a beautiful ship. We had been on the Rhapsody which is the same only maybe decorated a bit differently. Our cabin was 2116 (aft) & got some bad engine noise the last 3 days. Other than that, it was quiet. All areas are beautiful, especially the Centrum & dining room. The captain is Greek, & seems real nice. The service & food in the dining room were very good. We ate breakfast in the Windjammer, & lunch in the dining room. They have open sitting for breakfast & lunch. We met some nice people that way. Entertainment was pretty good; mostly variety & one Broadway-type show. We're older but stayed up til midnight or later most nights. I think it was fun for all ages. The cruise director is Bobby from England. He's kind of cute. I think you'll enjoy this ship & your cruise!! Have fun....
Old September 20th, 2002, 11:29 AM
Delores

I forgot to add I put a review on Member Reviews. Also a good place for photos of the ship is at MyTravel. They have 360 degree photos that are very good.
Old October 5th, 2002, 02:23 PM
Passenger

We have enjoyed the Vision several times and are going again on 1/12.