Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 21st, 2002, 02:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Michele
Default Deck 6 or 7 DB... balcony question and deck question.

I booked my honeymoon yesterday and booked Deck 6 with a balcony. I have now learned that deck 7 and above have glass bottom balconies. My TA said it is no problem to switch decks... what do you guys recommend? This is my first cruise so I have no idea what's important. Please help!
Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old September 21st, 2002, 05:59 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Deck 6 or 7 DB... balcony question and deck question.

Hi Michelle,
Not sure what you mean by glass bottom balconies, they do have balcony with plexi glass on the bottom of the railings?? Also, what ship are you cruising on?

Message Boards Moderator
Old September 23rd, 2002, 11:15 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Deck 6 or 7 DB... balcony question and deck question.

I thought the same thing but in our DA cabin on deck 8 on Explorer the balcony "wall" was plexiglass on top and steel on the bottom. The one thing I liked about being on deck 8 was being in the middle of everything. 3 decks up to the pool and windjammer or 3 decks down to the promenade. We always used the stairs because we never had very far to go. I hope this helps. Feel free to email me if you have any other questions - I may even have a picture that shows what the balcony looks like that I could email to you.