Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 23rd, 2002, 09:37 PM
Miller

Default LAX to San Pedro

Does anyone have a preferred shuttle or van service they use from the LAX airport to the San Pedro pier? We have 4 people in our party and we would like something roomy for all our luggage and we would like the vehicle to be exclusive to the 4 of us only.
Sponsored Links
Old September 24th, 2002, 09:34 AM
Happy Camper

Default Re: LAX to San Pedro

Sorry - we took Super Shuttle. There were taxis though that were larger vans and that would end up being exclusively yours with luggage. Unfortunately you can't book them in advance. Shuttle was about $15 a person and it is $40 for the cab. On the way back from the ship we stayed in the taxi line untill another couple came up wanting to go to the airport (didn't have to wait long) and we spit the cab with them but since there was so much luggage we got a van taxi for the four of us for $20 per couple. Debbie
Old October 7th, 2002, 02:47 PM
Jennyt

We're using Executive Transportation Services to take us from Canoga Park (much further away than LAX) to the Port and have a quote for $65 for a town car for the two of us. The have limos too. Might be a good choice for you.

Their website is http://www.execlimoservice.com/
Old October 7th, 2002, 06:49 PM
MizSuzannah

I have used Super Shuttle in the past and it was just fine. At fifteen dollars pp that is quite a savings. If you are arriving the day before you sail and staying at one of the hotels by the pier, you might check with them for a "private ride". I've stayed at the Hilton one of these trips and they sent their hotel limousine for me. Imagine my total surprise!!!! I was delighted.....they were prepared to let me ride by myself, but in the course of chatting with a few other pax sailing on the same ship, I invited an elderly couple from Louisiana to share it with me. They were overjoyed .... and I made some good friends who still have me on their christmas list!