Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 30th, 2002, 04:01 AM
Passenger

Send a message via ICQ to Brandis
Default "Al Fresco" dining on Enchantment

Are there outside tables by the pool on Enchantment of the Seas? I love to get lunch at the buffet and then eat it outside.

Unfortunately, there were no outside tables on "Voyager of the Seas".

Marc
Sponsored Links
Old September 30th, 2002, 07:12 AM
Admiral

Default Re: "Al Fresco" dining on Enchantment

In front of the Windjammer cafe is an area where they have tables with benches and chairs. Just bring your tray out there and eat. I always enjoyed this myself very much. The Enchantment remains my favorite ship. I cruised on her 2 years ago and we are looking to book her again this year for a short cruise.

Old September 30th, 2002, 12:08 PM
hct

Default Re: "Al Fresco" dining on Enchantment

we are schedule to be on Ench. in March What else can you tell us? How was the spa? Pool band etc.
Old September 30th, 2002, 04:19 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: "Al Fresco" dining on Enchantment

Hi!
The Enchantment has two pool areas. One pool area has a crystal canopy which can be closed during bad weather. It is called the Solarium pool. No kids are allowed there and it is the nicest place. It also has an area where you can get burgers,pizza etc which did not taste too good.In the front of the ship on the upper deck there is a star gazing areathat has chairs and a large compass. It is very romantic at night to sit there and look at the stars It was my first ship and I fell in love with cruising. There is an internet place and the dining room is great. Windjammer is nice too. I had the best service and the food in the dining room was excellent too. I don't remember the pool band sorry! I played bingo and even won a few bucks. I cruised without my husband <he had to work> and we are planning for all of us <plus 2 kids> to go next year. It does not have an ice ring or a special pay restaurant but it is an awesome ship. I also cruised on the Majesty which is an older one and I will never cruise on that one again. Dining room service was good but slow. But the ship is in bad shape and overall it was not worth our money. But if you like to get more opinions just read the reviews. Everyone is different and what I like you might not! Happy cruising!

Post Edited (09-30-02 16:20)