Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 3rd, 2002, 02:41 PM
The culdesac gang!

Default Magesty of the seas and shullte service from so beach to por

Hi , 6 couples from Minny are going on the Magesty on 10/18, would like some info on shuttles and ship! Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old October 3rd, 2002, 08:10 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Magesty of the seas and shullte service from so beach to

I know of no shuttles from Sobe to the Port... best to take a few cabs... maybe 15 minutes ride. There may be some, but I doubt it. Sobe is not a logical place to stay pre-cruise... at least not for one night.
Old October 4th, 2002, 07:18 AM
worktocruise

Culdesac Gang!

I've been on the Majesty several times over the past two years! What would you like to know????? I still have my Cruise Compasses from when I was on September 20th. If you're interested, I'd be happy to mail them to you. You can e-mail me at iwork2cruise@yahoo.com.

Joyce
Old October 4th, 2002, 09:31 AM
First Mate

We stayed at the Holiday Inn South Beach precruise and it was great. We loved the beach and Lincoln Road Mall was a great place to relax and have dinner. We ended up getting a van ride for $10/person to the pier. There were only 2 of us so you might be able to get cabs cheaper then that for your group. I'm sure the hotel concierge will know which would be better from your location. I hope this helps!!