Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 3rd, 2002, 06:07 PM
Beginner

Default Adventure shore excursions?

Honeymooners departing San Juan 10/27/02. Any tips on shore excursions? We are a young couple and would also appreciate any expert info on this cruise. If you had a great experience, I would love to hear about it. This is my first time but she has been on an Eastern itinerary with RCCL.
Much appreciated,
JR
Sponsored Links
Old October 3rd, 2002, 07:51 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Adventure shore excursions?

Hi Wasatch,
We had a great time on the America's Cup Regatta in St. Maarten, that may be something that you would enjoy? Its one of those that does fill up quickly, so check in your shore excursion booklet and see what you think. Nice beach in St. Thomas is Meagans Bay, nice calm waters, but unfortunately not any good snorkeling there. If you really want to snorkel a trip over to St. Johns is the place to go either on your own or through a ship tour, a must see island. We also had fun on the "wild thing" a few years ago, another good snorkeling excursion.

I'm sure you've looked through all the excursions, lots to pick from. If you do see something you just have to do, try booking it on-line before you go, great feature. Tickets will be in your cabin when you arrive and then you don't have to worry about signing up once onboard, you'd be all set!

Message Boards Moderator
Old October 4th, 2002, 11:17 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Adventure shore excursions?

Thank You!