Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 4th, 2002, 04:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Kevin
Default Back 9/28 on Explorer of the seas

Just back from the best vacation ever. I returned back into Miami sat. 9/28 on the Explorer Of The Seas. I miss and wish I was back on this awsome ship already(Work sucks). This was my first cruise and like all other Cruise Mates I will be planning many other enjoyable trips sailing the open sea. I've always lived near the ocean (N.E. Atlantic) but was amazed at how breath taking it is to be sailing in the open ocean(Full moon 9/21). I was very pleased with Royal Carribien and will always cruise with them in the future. The service and entertainment were nothing but the best. Noticed the first day and was pleased how friendly and nice the staff and crew are. We meet many new friends, from our table mates to the staff and wish that we could go back and do it all again with them. The food was amazing. The extra 6 lbs each of us gained is showing this well! (on my list to do DIET) Entertainment was just like VIVA Las Vegas. You must go If you have not been on a cruise. Back in the real world I have not stopped talking to everyone how enjoyable a time I had with my new friends & family. Thanks for all the helpful advise at Cruise Mates. I look forward to many more cruise vacation and will be on this site dreaming and remembering it all.
Sponsored Links
Old October 4th, 2002, 05:46 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Back 9/28 on Explorer of the seas

So glad you liked your cruise! I remember my first cruise, I was hooked then too! The best way to cure the cruise blues is to book another one! Maybe I will run into you on the newest ship the Navigator? It is like the Explorer just newer. Will you do a cruise review/ Did you make any pictures? What cabin did you stay in? Thanks for all the info....

Old October 4th, 2002, 06:33 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Back 9/28 on Explorer of the seas

Kevin.. thanks so much for your report. Your excitement was delightfully obvious. So glad to see another one hooked <G>

Old October 4th, 2002, 10:01 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Re: Back 9/28 on Explorer of the seas

Hi Kevin,
So glad you loved your Explorer cruise. We too cruised on Explorer last year, and still so far its my favorite cruise. You did well with a first cruise on Explorer, it definitely will be hard to beat that one. So, when is your next cruise and what ship?

We trying out Radiance next Feb, hope it compares a little to Explorer, can't wait!

Message Boards Moderator
Old October 6th, 2002, 12:00 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Back 9/28 on Explorer of the seas

Kevin, I agree with you 100%. We were first cruisers on Exp. last Jan.(E. Carib) and are planning to take Exp. again in Jan. (W. Carib). We are hooked on the Voyager class ship. 2004 Adventure to S. Carib.
T o those trying to decide whether to try the Explorer--DO IT!! You will love it!! I have been raving about it in other threads over the last few months. We'll be going 1/18 to 1/ 25 and again I can't wait--don't mind Christmas going fast.