Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 10th, 2002, 10:11 AM
Curious

Default Buckets of Beer and Drinks

Hi , am going on the Majesty of Seas on 10/18. Can you get Buckets of Beer and how much. Can you sneak rum on board? Is the pop free? Are the Drink passes a good deal? Thanks just curious!
Sponsored Links
Old October 10th, 2002, 01:42 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Buckets of Beer and Drinks

Not sure on the BofB or drink passes, but pop is not free, you can bring your own on board and they do not allow liquor but since it appears you are wanting rum and cokes I would get some water bottles and fill them with the rum and carry on board as you don't want them to break in your luggage.

Golden Princess 12/04
Galaxy 1/04
Elation 2/03
Enchantment of the Seas 4/02
Fantasy 11/01
Triumph 4/01
Sensation 4/97
Old October 22nd, 2002, 03:23 PM
Sailfish

Default Re: Re: Buckets of Beer and Drinks

My husband ordered a bucket of beer (5 cans) for $12 last week. Not much choice...he got Coors.
Old October 23rd, 2002, 01:16 PM
Happy Camper

Default Re: Buckets of Beer and Drinks

Just got off the Rhapsody. The buckets of beer for Corona and imports is $15 plus 15% tip. (5 beers) The Miller Light, Bud and domestics were I believe $11 plus 15% tip. Depending on the amount of beer you drink you can do what I did for my hubby. I called Well Wishers (web site at www.wellwishers.com) and although not listed on their web site they will deliver alcohol and beer to your cabin. I got 24 bottles of Corona in a basket with limes brought to my cabin for $53.50 total. A little over $2 a beer and I didn't have to worry about it. This worked great. They would do Miller Light for $50 total. Soda was not free and the only drinks they had were lemonade and ice tea. They had orange juice for breakfast. I brought powdered koolaid and made my own juice... By the way all the drinks were at least $6 with the tip included and $7 for the big glass. They were made good and strong but it was too high a price for me. Debbie