Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 23rd, 2002, 11:42 AM
JennyT

Default Concierge on Vision of the Seas?

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is concierge service for suites on the Vision? I've only seen it referenced for RCI's larger ships.

Thanks for your help!

Jenny
Sponsored Links
Old November 23rd, 2002, 04:13 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Concierge on Vision of the Seas?

Jenny,

I was on Vision last year, in a suite, and I don't believe there was a concierge. The ship was great though and we had a fantastic time.

-Mark
Old November 23rd, 2002, 06:11 PM
JennyT

Thanks Mark. We were on the vision a couple of years ago, but were in an outside cabin. This trip (December 1st - I can't believe it's almost here!) we have a suite, so I thought I'd ask. I agree, it's a lovely ship! I know we'll have a wonderful time.

Thank you again for the reply!

Jenny
Old November 24th, 2002, 09:46 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin
Default Re: Re: Concierge on Vision of the Seas?

Jenny, our cabin steward gave us a look-see at the suites, owner suites, family suite when we were on the Vision two weeks ago.

The extra width of the suites was especially nice. (We were upgraded to Bridge deck, in a Superior Inside Room, which actually was quiet roomy - 7023, Forward)

We always knew when we were getting near our cabin 'cause we would see the door bells of the owner suites ... "We're getting close, we're in doorbell land!"

I am gonna try and write a review in next couple of days because there has not been a new one of the Vision in a long time.

Harry Martin

P.S. Check out the Photo Galleries ... I uploaded our cruise pics. I think they are still on the first page.
Old November 25th, 2002, 11:12 AM
Jennyt

Thank you, Harry! I look forward to reading your review!
Old November 27th, 2002, 02:41 PM
BillG

JennyT - Concierges are available only on Radiance and Voyager class ships. However, we have always enjoyed our cruises on Vision Class ships including Rhapsody, Splendour, Grandeur and Enchantment and I am sure you will as well. We have had wonderful cruises on many RCI ships, and can't wait until we sail with them again (Brilliance in April, 2003).
Old December 2nd, 2002, 01:48 PM
Jo Ann

We are going on Voyager in January, and booked a Category "C" suite. We thought we would get the concierge service, but later found out it is only for Category "B" and above.

Oh Well.
Old December 25th, 2002, 01:15 PM
Passenger

I just saw a message on another cruise board that said that the lounge was added to the Vision. I have not seen a 2nd source to confirm it. I will be on the Vision 1/12 and will let you know if it is the case.

Also I have heard that in one of the brochers it was missprinted as "C or above" and for teh next couple months, if you happen to have a copy of it, you can get access.

Blizzard54