Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 29th, 2002, 07:50 PM
KEB

Default Everyt'ing Cool in St Maarten

I was wondering if anyone out there has tried the shore excursion where you hang out at Everyt'ing Cool in St Maarten, and have lunch there. It's only $20, says it includes, lunch, a drink, a floating mat, locker and more. What about a beach chair? I see chairs and umbrellas in the picture, but wondering how much that would add on to the cost.

Anyone? (thanks)
Sponsored Links
Old December 29th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Everyt'ing Cool in St Maarten

Hi Keb,
The time we were there, we rented a chair, umbrella and I think they threw in a drink for $6. There were plenty available and various people renting them, depending on where you wanted to be on the beach, its a fairly large beach, so lots of space.

Message Boards Moderator
Old January 7th, 2003, 10:21 PM
Kym

I did not do the same excursion but if you get off a ship that cannot dock (I was on the Norway), there is a public beach right when you step off the dock. You can rent a chair for the day for a few bucks and there are small restaurants and shopping right there. They had a little cart that looked like a hot dog cart in New York but it sold American beer for $1 a can! Very relaxed place. (I'm talking the Dutch side - I spent very little time on the French side so I can't say much other than close your eyes as you pass beaches if you're shy!)

Have a great time!
Old February 20th, 2003, 03:41 PM
m & p

Everyt'ing Cool is the greatest. My husband & i have been there twice and will be going back in November 2003. Chaises and umbrellas are around $10.00 each, but well worth it, as they are yours for the day to come and go as you wish. With 82 flavors of smoothies (with or without alcohol) how can you go wrong. Have a great time!!!
Old February 20th, 2003, 10:38 PM
TexasAnn

Default Re: Re: Everyt'ing Cool in St Maarten

We were just in St. Maarten in December.
We popped into Everyt'ing Cool to have a drink while waiting for a jewelr to size a ring for us. It's a great little place with an amazing frozen drink menu.

It was an overcast day so there weren't many people on the beach, but the guy told us it was $10 for 2 chairs and an umbrella. Drinks were about $4-$6. We didn't each lunch, but the menu was your usual sandwiches and burgers around $5-$8. While I don't know this for sure, someone told me that when you do it on the ships excursion, you have a more limited menu to choose from for lunch.

I'm not sure how many people you have in your group, but at $20/per person, I'm willing to bet you can do this on your own for less. It's just a short walk from where the water taxi drops you off in town.

Ann