Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2003, 04:47 PM
SF

Default Cat. "B Suites" on Brilliance

We are trying to decide which cabin to book for our upcoming cruise on Brilliance. Should we take cabin 1050 which looks like a great location or cabin 1034 further down the hall? We are concerned that the noise from the pool (which I heard is now open 24 hrs. a day) plus the moving of lounge chairs by crew in the early morning may be a problem. Cabin 1050 is directly beneath that area. Should that be a concern? Should we opt for a further walk and book 1034 which is under the solarium? Even though that is now open 24 hrs. a day too I would assume it would be quieter.

Would appreciate some opinions from past Brilliance passengers staying in a B suite. Plus, what benefits do you get now from booking a suite? Do you get priority embarkation/disembarkation etc....

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old January 17th, 2003, 10:36 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Cat. "B Suites" on Brilliance

1034 will probably be quieter for a couple of reasons, they don't move the pool furniture very much in the solarium and peole tend to get noisy near the "lifts." And there is a separate check-in for suite and/or "Platinum and Diamond Crown & Anchor." We have used it but sometimes the main check-in has gone quicker so give it a look when you enter the check-in area. I don't think any priority is given during disembarkation but I am not a suite person. We had a "C" on one trip and even it seemed too large for us (2 people) but my thing is an aft-facing category "D" (booked #1604 on 8-28-03 on the Brilliance). The extended balcony makes for such a nice trip and the aft view is so relaxing. So there is my 2 cents and have a great trip!
Old January 19th, 2003, 12:14 AM
SF

Default Re: Re: Cat. "B Suites" on Brilliance

Robbie:

Thanks for taking the time to post. I always enjoy reading other people's opinions. We are leaning towards 1034 especially since I just found out that the pool on Brilliance is open 24 hrs.