Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2003, 08:09 AM
Passenger

Default Family Stateroom

Does anyone have information on family staterooms? We're considering a family cruise with our two children and are looking for the best way to book rooms, but I cannot find specific information about the family stateroom on their website.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old February 14th, 2003, 09:31 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Family Stateroom

What ship are you looking at? If you go to their website they will usually have info. and pictures.
Old February 14th, 2003, 09:47 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Re: Family Stateroom

Yes Mom,
What ship are you considering?? You can check at this site to find additional information on different cabins:

http://www.cruisestateroom.com/84793...hips-frame.htm

Message Boards Moderator
Old February 14th, 2003, 10:32 AM
Jacquelyn

It depends on what age your children are. Mine are 15 & 17. We get them their own room, either next to us or across the hall. Some rooms have connecting doors. We are on the Adv. of the Sea in May. We have a balcony they have an interior across. We have also done two connecting interior cabins. Depends on destinations, whether worth the extra money for a cabin. I do not find it fun fighting 4 people over one bathroom and some these rooms a verys small.
Old April 5th, 2003, 08:43 AM
Becki Villareal

I am looking for a floor plan for the Royal Family Suite (category AA) on the Splendour of the Seas. I have found several written descriptions but have never seen a floor plan of how the cabin is arranged. The web site www.cruisestateroom.com only has a floor plan of a one bedroom suite. What I am interesed in is the family suite that has two bedrooms and two baths in the same cabin. Even the agents at Royal Caribbean have been unable to produce a floor plan! Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks, Becki Villareal