Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Passenger

Default Coupon Books

I'm a Crown & Anchor member. I've read posts re: people using coupons from RCCL coupon books for 2 for 1 drinks and other discounts. Where do you get the coupon books?
Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2003, 05:07 PM
william riley

Default Re: Coupon Books

Hi,

Yes those coupon books are great! They have picture coupons to use on the ship and also drink coupons inside these books. You will get these books with you cruise documents arrive about a month before you sail.

Have a great cruise!

Bill
Old February 18th, 2003, 05:18 PM
Sable

Default Re: Re: Coupon Books

Received our documents and no coupons in with them-----------have cruised many, many times with RCCL and belong to Crown and Anchor.............I believe the books are in your stateroom when you get on the ship.
Old February 18th, 2003, 05:56 PM
Frank

Default Re: Re: Re: Coupon Books

I just got back Sunday from Enchantment of the Seas. I am a platinum crown and anchor member and they put the coupon book in my room the afternoon we got on board. There are some really good coupons in the book.
Old February 18th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Browezilla

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Coupon Books

Ours too were in the room after the first night I believe. Definitely ask for it on board if you don't get one. There are some good coupons in there.
Old February 19th, 2003, 04:31 PM
MARY MARTIN

These are automatically sent to your room, when you go from Gold to Platinum the coupons get better, and I'm sure when you get to diamond they are even better. I especially like the buy one 8X10 photo and get one free coupons. Have fun.
Mary Martin
Old February 19th, 2003, 09:00 PM
Sooshie

Last October we were on the Monarch. Our friend is a C & A member but her roommate was not. She had to ask for the coupons and they had them there that day before dinner. So if you don't see them, ask.
Old February 21st, 2003, 12:42 PM
Passenger

I just received a coupon book , it really didn't have much value for me. Even the 2 for 1 drinks. The coupon is only good for Bloddy Mary's Or Screwdrivers, I don't drink either one of those. I'd rather have something frozen or a Martini. I think with the photo coupon you buy 3 8x10 & get the 4th one free. I don't want that either to be honest I don't think I can use any of the coupons in the book,but it was nice to get something. I was just glad my doc's arrived I didn't care if the coupons sucked.
Old February 21st, 2003, 01:32 PM
Ritag

The higher your Crown & Anchor status, the better the coupons. We're diamond and ours had 2 free drinks, a free 8 x 10 (no purchase necessary to get the free pic), $12 worth of quarters for $10 (3 of those in each book), some free bingo cards, and some other things I don't remember. Friends cruising with us who are platinum, got 1 free drink when you buy another, one free 8 x 10 when you buy one, and 2 coupons for $12 worth of quarters for $10. These coupons were in our room and not included with our documents.
Old February 21st, 2003, 02:00 PM
Yeoman

Yup..we are "Diamond" also and made good use of almost all of the coupons, especially the internet credit!
Old February 21st, 2003, 03:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coupon Books

Ok - at the risk of sounding like an idiot, how does one become a member of the Crown and Anchor club?

Suzi
Old February 21st, 2003, 03:31 PM
Dave P

Hello...We just returned from sailing on the Navigator and yes, they do give Crown & Anchor members a coupon book as described in previous e-mails. Our books were placed in our stateroom during the second night of the cruise.

Hope this helps.

Dave
Old February 21st, 2003, 05:31 PM
abob

More about books...our room attendant came to cabin right after we boarded. He gave us the best "short course" about all the amenities. Then he noted that we were C. & A. members so he asked for us please stay in cabin a minute and he came back immediately with our coupon book. He also brought us an extra chair, since I strongly believe two members paying should have two chairs.
Old February 21st, 2003, 05:45 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coupon Books

A perfectly fine question! You are eligible to join after the completion of one "RCI" cruise. If you have done so (or even more than one) just go to the Royal Caribbean website and click on the Crown and Anchor link. The main thing is to sign up but also to make sure you, or anyone else that is interested, gets credit for all the cruises you have taken with them. Hope this helps, Robbie
Old February 24th, 2003, 09:36 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coupon Books

Thank you. Then I guess we need to take a cruise first. And we're planning our first for this fall, hence my "lurking". (we just got our passports) I'm getting lots of great information from these message boards.

Suzi
Old February 24th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Browezilla

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coupon Books

Suzi,

Keep lurking here :-) This is one of the best and most courteous sites I've been to for cruise questions. There's also good information in the "articles" section too so don't overlook that source of information.
Old February 24th, 2003, 02:15 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to suesue118

U GET THE BOOK WHEN U GO TO YOUR STATEROOM
Old February 24th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Pam B

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coupon Books

I called our Travel agent and she had them (coupon books). She said they would be with our documents when we pick them up. Never had them in my room. Always had to ask for them, and this is our 8th time with RCL.
Old February 26th, 2003, 02:29 PM
L Galloway

You have to tell them you are a Crown and Anchor member and give them your membership number when you book or anytime after you book, but before you sail. They will have them waiting in your cabin for you.
Old May 5th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Passenger

To get your book of coupons and be part of the Crown and Anchor Club at least you have had been cruise on 1 of the Royal Caribbean cruise ship. If this is your first cruise on this line, you won't have any book of coupons.