Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 27th, 2003, 01:19 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Jan
Default Children on Rhapsody of the Seas?

I am thinking of taking children on the Rhapsody of the Seas and I was wondering how are their children's facilities. I have a four year old and a nine year old.
Sponsored Links
Old February 27th, 2003, 07:27 AM
Browezilla

Default Re: Children on Rhapsody of the Seas?

I can't speak for Rhapsody, but for other RCCL ships I've been on it has been excellent. If you could work it out, I highly recommend the Voyager class ships, and particularly Navigator of the Seas. These are the best children's facilities I've seen, even better than Disney in my opinion. These ships have on average 1/3 children from RCCL news I've seen.
Old February 27th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Children on Rhapsody of the Seas?

We traveled on Rhapsody this past June 2002 with our teenage children and with our grandchildren (6 and 11). Rhapsody is a beautiful ship that you will enjoy cruising on and the childrens programs were very good. (As good as any I've seen on any of our cruises). You and the children will enjoy all the entertainment, pool games and childrens facilities.
Old March 5th, 2003, 07:40 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: Children on Rhapsody of the Seas?

The first cruise that we took our children on was on the Rhapsody. They were six and eight at the time. They traveled on the Explorer of the Seas when they were eight and nine and loved the Johnny Rockets Diner. As my husband often said after the first family cruise the only problem we encountered was going home after the cruise and hearing "I'm bored" for the first few days since they had been entertained constantly for seven days on the cruise ship. I think RCI has the best children's programs, but we've never cruised with Disney before.