Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 9th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Captain

Default dolphin cove

GOING ON NAVIGATOR IN MAY AND WANT TO DO DOLPHIN COVE/DUNNS RIVER FALLS TOUR WITH SHIP. HAS ANYONE OUT THERE DONE THIS TOUR AND CAN I GET FEED BACK. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
Sponsored Links
Old March 14th, 2003, 11:07 PM
LBEAR

Default Re: dolphin cove

The falls are nice, it is a wet climb. I would not go to Dolphin Cove. It is pretty to look at but the dolphins are humped up in a small area caged inside a "cove" by the sea. There is a small beach area with lounges and chairs but if I had it to do over again I would go to the Falls only and get back to the terminal. Do your shopping, buy your Jamica stuff and get out. Get back to the ship early call room service and then enjoy the awesome Jamican sunset from the ship
Old March 24th, 2003, 04:59 PM
beege

Default Re: dolphin cove

Just back from Voyager where my husband did dolphin swim on Dunn Falls/Dolpin Cove excursion.................very disappointing.
Suggest waiting for port in Cozumel and trying dolphin swim at
Excaret.
We saw dolphins lifting people out of the water to swim at Excaret..lots of smiles!!
In Jamaica they let you don a life jacket and pet them only and call it a swim.

I do not know the price difference for the swims..Jamaica was $98 including Dunns FAlls.