Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 20th, 2003, 01:41 PM
Eugene

Default RC Explorer vs Princess Star

Hello everybody. As we planning the next vacation we are trying ot decide on the ship. Last year we went on Star Princess and this year we might try Explorer. I know the food tastes differ but can somebody compare the Star Princess food to Explorer food.

thank you in advance
Sponsored Links
Old March 23rd, 2003, 08:32 AM
First Mate

Default Re: RC Explorer vs Princess Star

I've been on Golden & Ocean (Princess) & Explorer, Radiance, Rhaspody, & Majesty (RCI).
As far as breakfast & lunch in the windjammer (RCI) they are much better than Princess mainly because of the different selections they have every day. Princess is pretty much the same every day. But as far as dinner goes Princess has the best selections. Up to now Explorer is my favorite ship overall. There is more to do & the shows were the best I've ever seen on any ship.

George

ps Princess is the only cruise line with fresh water pools.