Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 1st, 2003, 05:50 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Voyager cabin 6688 aft balcony

Hi All,

I was looking at a few pictures of the aft cabins on Voyager as I am booked in cabin 6688 and am a little concerned about this cabin. It appears fron the pictures that the balcony overlooks a metal deck of some sort. I am concerned that the view will not be that great and am thinking of trying to change cabins to another aft deck or a side cabin. Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated! I know cabin 6688 aft will probably be just fine but its my first balcony cabin and a surprise for my son and nephew who will be joining us on this cruise, they think we have an inside cabin so I want it to be great for them. Again thanks everybody!

Happy Cruising!

Bill
Sponsored Links
Old April 7th, 2003, 07:50 PM
serene56

Default Re: Voyager cabin 6688 aft balcony

In my opinion, from reading various boards, I would see about upgrading to another deck.. I dont think I would be happy on deck six. Deck 8 is where we are. Dont wait too long to move up because those aft cabins go quickly.
Old April 7th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Suzan

Default Re: Re: Voyager cabin 6688 aft balcony

Do you know anything about cabin 8390 Aft on the EXPLORER??Thanks~