I posted this on another board so for people who are members of both boards, I apologize.
My boyfriend and I are looking into cruising in December/03 or January/04. I have found a couple of great prices so far. Is it best to wait or book early?
2) Do most travel agents refund the difference if the price goes down? Up until what point can you get a refund?
3) My boyfriend and I are most likely going to go on a Voyager class ship. HOWEVER, we are also considering the Nordic Empress because of its great price and we have also heard many great things about the ship/service. We have only been on the Grand Princess before. Any suggestions?
If you know that you want a particular cabin, then I would say it is best to book early. A good Travel Agent will keep an eye on the prices and let you know if there has been a decrease. Let us know what you decide.
Mary Lou Scanlon
NCL Pride of America April 24, 2010
NCL Epic February 12, 2011
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013