Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 10th, 2003, 06:10 PM
Lisa001

Default Pictures from Navigator of the Seas?

Hello everyone,
We recently returned from our first cruise with the Royal Caribbean line, and it was absolutely amazing. We were aboard the Navigator of the Seas, and I was wondering if anyone had any pictures they wouldn't mind sharing of the ship, especially the entertainment (the dancing shows/comedy acts/lounge acts/skating) (didn't get any of those!)

Thank you very much,
Lisa
Sponsored Links
Old April 11th, 2003, 08:51 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Pictures from Navigator of the Seas?

Lisa,

We are going on the Navigator in September.

What was it like? I know the ship is huge and beautiful. Was it crowded on sea days?
How was the food? The shows?

What itin did you do? We are doing the Eastern and am curious about San Jaun and Labadee since we have never been there.

Anything you want to share about the ship would be great, thanks!
Old April 11th, 2003, 08:43 PM
Lisa001

The first day was nerve-racking because we had to spend about 2 hours in line to register before we could board the ship. You should register online, if you haven't already, its much faster to get processed, so you can board faster.
There was not enough time to see the waterfall in San Juan, so we visited the fort, which was beautiful, a must see. Labadee was a relaxing day, but the beaches were very rocky.
The food was absolutely amazing, and the ship was almost never crowded.
One thing you will definitely enjoy is the entertainment. The dancing shows are unbelievable, so was the skating one, and the lounge acts were amazing! The Stingrays were a phenominal band, I recommend listening to them one night!!

Hope you have an amazing time, like we did. Take a lot of pictures, and share them with us when you return!!!

-Lisa
Old April 13th, 2003, 09:11 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Pictures from Navigator of the Seas?

Thanks! I will share pictures and comments when we return.

Thanks for the info.......
Old April 13th, 2003, 09:14 PM
Lisa001

No problem! Have a great trip!
Old April 14th, 2003, 11:31 PM
andrew

We're going on the Navigator in 2 weeks and I plan on taking beaucoup pictures and video (we didn't on our first cruise and it's one of my biggest regrets). If you want to email me with your email address, I'll put it in my address book and when we get back I'd be happy to send along as many good pics as you'd like (I doubt I'll remember to come back out on this message board and find you!). I'll be taking digital pics so I can just stick them in the email and you can do whatever you'd like with them.
Old April 15th, 2003, 07:09 AM
First Mate

Andrew,

I would love to see pictures of the Navigator also, we are going in September.

You can e:mail them to me at carrieerman@juno.com.

Thanks so much!
Old April 16th, 2003, 02:22 PM
Lisa001

Sure that would be no problem, I'll send you some as soon as possible! Our biggest regret was that we didn't tape our last cruise, so this year we did, and it really is a great memory of our perfect vacation! Be sure to check out the entertainment; the shows are amazing, and they said you couldn't take pictures of the dancers and singers, but everyone did, except me, so i really regret that!

thanx,
Lisa
Old April 16th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Browezilla

Here are a few sites that have Nav of Sea pictures
cruisemates itself: http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/feature/navpics.cfm
http://perso.club-internet.fr/guillaumin_mj/
http://psp.club.tip.nl/ has great photos of Adventure of the Seas, which is very similar
http://www.cruise-addicts.com/picturepost/index.php and search the photo gallery for Nav of Sea. Many pictures there.
http://www.mytravelco.com/travel.dll/travel/cruises/virtual_tours.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&pg=4&mediatyp e=5&ITINERARY_ID=805|AD||| (combine the above line with this one). Mytravelco has MANY photos on Adventure of the Seas, Explorer and Voyager.

Hope this helps some
Old April 21st, 2003, 09:23 AM
Cruise Maniac

I would say to either plan an excursion (fort or rain forest) while in Peurto Rico or stay on the boat. We did not plan an excursion and decided to go shopping instead. It was our worst day of the cruise. The streets were crowded, really, really busy, people hassled us, etc. Not a great place to shop!!!
As for Labidee, it was our favorite!! Where we set up, it wasn't "rocky" at all. There are at least 3 or 4 different "beaches" you can set up at. I'd say check them all out if one seems not to your liking. The floating beach mats you can rent for $10 here are great. Also, there are PLENTY of lounge chairs for everyone, so don't think you need to run to get one. They also have a "market" on Labidee. I found this great fun, but some people hated it. You can avoid it very easily if it is not to your liking.
Have a great trip!
Old April 21st, 2003, 02:37 PM
Cruise Maniac

Lisa here is a direct link to good pics of Navigator:

http://www.cruise-addicts.com/pictur...w.php?uid=1757
Old April 24th, 2003, 10:40 AM
Beginner

http://community.webshots.com/user/navigatoroftheseas
Even better picuters of the navigator and lots of them!