Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 4th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Admiral

Default Can you leave voice mail on the cabin phones

Taking the Voyager in two weeks and wondered if you could leave messages on the cabin phones ... anyone know? Thanks.

I cruise the Emerald Princess, Eastern Caribbean on April 16, 2012
Sponsored Links
Old May 5th, 2003, 12:31 PM
Andrew

Default Re: Can you leave voice mail on the cabin phones

Yes you can. Keep this in mind, though - you can also leave a personalized greeting on your phone so that people who call you on your cabin phone won't hear the ship's default greeting, but instead will get your own greeting. What this means, though, is that the people who were in your cabin the week before might have left their OWN personalized greeting. Thus, if you don't check the greeting associated with your room when you start your cruise, people who call YOU might hear someone else's personalized greeting, and could be confused.

So one of the first things you may want to do is check the personalized greeting associated with your phone, and either record your own or let the default ship's greeting do the job. You'll be given voice prompts to do one or the other.
Old May 5th, 2003, 11:16 PM
trish0

Hi Cruznut...
Would you be sailing the Voyager 5/18/03???
If so..and you are interested...there is a group of about 24 who have a very active message thread on the Cruise Critic.com website. We've all signed up for the Cruise Critic party that is sponsored by RCI and will be meeting during our sailing. We'd love to have you join us...the more the merrier!
~~~Happy Sailing!!~~~ trish
Old May 6th, 2003, 10:14 PM
Admiral

Thanks Trish ... yes, that's my sailing - just booked this Sunday. Had some trouble signing up for the CC party but finally managed to register this evening ... they now have 66 registered. I also added a message to a thread on CC. Thanks for the invite ... hope to meet you onboard. Happy sailing for you, too.

I cruise the Emerald Princess, Eastern Caribbean on April 16, 2012