Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 19th, 2003, 11:58 AM
dmdicato

Default Enchantment 8/18/03

My husband and I are on this cruise along with another couple. Anyone else on this 8/18/03 Enchantment sailing?
Ed & Darlene and Gary & Joan
Sponsored Links
Old May 21st, 2003, 06:53 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Enchantment 8/18/03

Hi,
I am booked for a cruise on this date on the Majesty of the seas. We have read some very negative reviews, and we are now in the process of pricing the cruise you are going on. I will be traveling with my wife, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and her two children ( 15 and 10yrs). My wife and I spent our honeymoon on the Explorer of the Seas. I know this is a smaller and older ship, but it is the first cruise for all of our family members, so we thought five days was a good introduction.

If we can get a good price we will be sailing with you!!

p.s. do you know how people get that digital countdown clock on this site?
Old May 21st, 2003, 07:38 AM
dmdicato

Default Re: Re: Enchantment 8/18/03

My husband and I took the Monarch cruise to the Bahamas for our honeymoon three years ago. We (and the other couple) have had our reservations in on this Enchantment cruise for since March 7, but I've noticed that it's filling up fast, at least based on what's available on the rccl website.

No, I don't know how to do the digital countdown clock, but if you (or anyone else) knows, please pass on the information.

Darlene
Old May 21st, 2003, 11:17 AM
Passenger

I have been on the Enchantment, it was the first cruise I was ever on ( I have been on 5) and it is without a doubt my favorite one yet... Probably because it was my first!! We are looking at taking another couple on this in September. This will be there 1st cruise, and I think it is a great 1st cruise. I have not been on the Majesty, but I don't think you can go wrong with RCCL. Have a great time!
Old May 21st, 2003, 01:34 PM
Sooshie

We are cruising on the Enchantment in October 2003 so let me know how it is. I have heard great things about the ship. We are doing the 5 day western with Belize...can't wait to go cave tubing!
Old May 26th, 2003, 04:26 PM
Mary Donna

My 20 YO daughter and I just got back from the May 18-22 on the Enchantment. It was a marvelous first cruise. I learned a lot for next time. I still have my sea legs. Could have used the Bonine NOW, but I had no ill effects of the motion on board. There were a few rocky hours too! We had the Dolphin Encounter in Cozumel and it was the highlight! We didn't book this until the night before, and it was actually our 3rd choice. Next time I'll know better, but we were far from disappointed.

I don't know if I could handle a 7 day cruise between this post cruise dizzyness and so much excellent food so many meals in a row. I have not been eating much in the last 3 days.

The Cruise Director Matt Baker really does a nice job, the entertainment was very special. Unforgettable.