Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 24th, 2003, 12:24 PM
Passenger

Default Rollcall - 7/19/03 Explorer of the Seas?

Anyone on Explorer Of the Seas for the 7/19/03 sailing?

Have you been on the EOS before? Have you ever done shore excursions in Jamaica or the Caymans? I'm traveling with a less active friend, and I'm hoping there's plenty of activity aboard EOS.

Interested in emailing a fellow cruiser prior to the trip? Drop me a line at ach@aliciahaus.com.
Sponsored Links
Old May 24th, 2003, 12:31 PM
pan

Default Re: Rollcall - 7/19/03 Explorer of the Seas?

This is my first cruise also. Traveling with the family so I am making a married friend and his wife go along so I would not have to hang out with the family. I hear that cruises are great but I will wait to see
Old May 24th, 2003, 12:34 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Alec

hi

I'm going on the Explorer of the seas too. You can e-mail me at xxxdude55@yahoo.com
Old May 25th, 2003, 07:28 AM
WendyG

add two more to yoru list.

We are sailing the EOS for the first time July 19th. Have sailed 11 times before but never on the voygaer class ship. Can't wait, from what I've heard, it's a fabulous time!
Most cruises are...

pan...what's wrong with the family???
Old May 25th, 2003, 09:18 AM
pan

Default Re: Re: Rollcall - 7/19/03 Explorer of the Seas?

I guess that didn't sound right in my message. My family consists of my brother his wife and three kids my sister and her three kids and my parents. I love em to death but not exactly what I am looking for in travel companions. I was originally going as a single then I talked my best friend and his wifw into going that way at least I would have someone to go have drink with me
Old May 25th, 2003, 10:47 AM
Passenger

11 times - wow! You must love cruising! Have you previously been on larger ships like the EOS? Do they have activities that promote getting to know other passengers? I'm going with just one other person, and we think it would be fun to recognize friendly faces out at the onboard 'pubs'.

Also, what's your opinion of onboard spas?
Old May 25th, 2003, 03:16 PM
WendyG

Default Re: Re: Re: Rollcall - 7/19/03 Explorer of the Seas?

Ok pan, that explains it...too many kids! I love my daughter but am a "little" happy she's spending a few weeks over the summer with grandma!

Alicia, I always say I'll try the spa and never do! I LOVE cruising! Since I live in Ft Laud it's pretty convenient for me, plus I hate to fly so this is a great way to go places without leaving the ground! The biggest ship I have sailed so far has been the Grand and the Golden, the EOS is about 28% bigger!

You guys should all go over to cruisecritics.com and sign up for the party that RCCL sponsers for us "online friends" We have 12 signed up and we need 25 for them to host a nice cocktail party for us! That's a great way for us to meet, I don't kow if RCCL has any other types of meetings. Maybe a singles thing, I'm not sure!

So, sign up for our party!
Old May 25th, 2003, 03:32 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Rollcall - 7/19/03 Explorer of the Seas?

Wendy - Do you have a direct link to the party sign up? I've been cruising their website - no pun intended - and I'm not readily finding it.

Pan - you should go sign up and expand your 'non-family' circle of pubmates. :-)
Old May 25th, 2003, 06:04 PM
WendyG

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/asp/c...itic/entry.asp

Alicia,

Try this...see if it works....and welcome to the party!
Old May 25th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Passenger

Wendy - At the risk of getting kicked out of the party...is there somewhere that everyone from our party exchanges messages at the website? :-)
Old May 25th, 2003, 09:43 PM
WendyG

Default Re: Re: Re: Rollcall - 7/19/03 Explorer of the Seas?

Alicia,

I went over to the other board to send you the link and see that you've already found it. Good work!!

I have just been exchanging messages with Donna (she's a group of 4) I don't know where the other 6 cruise critic people that registered for the party are....