I just sent my wife and six of here friends on a 3 day cruise on the SOS for her 40th birthday. They got back last night and had a great time. They will split the tabs as each person has their own credit card put down. I went ahead and gave each person a 100.00 ship board credit as a gift and it workd out great. They had some great idea's that they did for my wife. i will list a few:
1. They had a task shirt that had funny things she had to to.
2. They made a had that had attached to it things that made here special crazy hat I guess you would say. She had to wear it to dinner, casino, shows, ect.
3.They had shirts made for them and here announcing her 40th birthday.
4. Without her knowing they decorated her room.
5. The got an autograughed dog for here to have people sign. (this was really neat)
6. They did video of alot of the trhings for her to remember.
7. I booked rooms at the comfort sites in Paradise Island so they could u the atlantis grounds and pool for their day in nassu.
I could tell when she got home last night how much fun they had. Iknow that her and her friends will remember this forever. We love to cruise and it is a perfect place for a group of ladies or men to enjoy themselves and not have to worry about DUI's or any other problems because everone on the ship is there to have a good time. SO DO IT AND ENJOY!!!!!! HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY