Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 1st, 2003, 02:31 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to SRobinM
Default Packing Drinks?

Ok so I'm sure this question is asked a million and one times.... but from reading other boards I understand each line has its own rules about carrying on liquor etc. I read from the website what Royal Caribbean's rules are. But I want to know what people's experiences are? I would like to bring a small bottle of liquor in my bag to make drinks in the room. We might bring wine or champagne and I understand how that works but I want to know abourt liquor. Do they really take it and hold it until the end or the trip? My boyfriend and I always get drinks and have them in our hotel rooms (whether or not there is a mini bar where we're staying) just because we enjoy having the privacy of our own room before and after going out. And it doesn't hurt to save a little $$ by bringing your own from what I've heard... I'm a first timer. So what do you all say??
Thanks
~Steph
Sponsored Links
Old June 1st, 2003, 03:59 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Packing Drinks?

SRobin,
You can try packing your bottle and putting in your checked luggage, that usually work, just pack carefully and good luck, happy cruising!

What ship are you going on?

Message Boards Moderator
Old June 1st, 2003, 04:13 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to SRobinM
Default Re: Re: Packing Drinks?

Enchantment of the Seas
Old June 1st, 2003, 04:43 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Packing Drinks?

I don't know the policy on bringing drinks aboard ship. I'm going on the Rhasody July 13th. I planned on bringing my own caffiene free coke because I know they won't have it on ship. Is this allowed?

Thanks!