Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 9th, 2003, 01:49 PM
sharonB

Default Cabin 1600 Brilliance/Radiance

I really need some help. I have Cabin 1600 on the Brilliance on hold & have to confirm my reservation soon. Has anyone stayed in that cabin on the Brilliance or Radiance? I need to know if the layout of the cabin is as nice as the regular Cat B cabins. Also how was the balcony. I am using a coupon that we got from RCL for 25% off because of a messed up cruiselast year & I want to make the most of it. Please if any one has any info or pictures I would so appreciate it.
Thanks Sharon
Sponsored Links
Old June 9th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Passenger

Send a message via ICQ to cherdorsey Send a message via MSN to cherdorsey
Default Re: Cabin 1600 Brilliance/Radiance

Sharon go to virtualtoursusa.com this will help! until Brilliance2/16/03
Old June 10th, 2003, 08:26 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Cabin 1600 Brilliance/Radiance

You must have missed all the postings about the advantages of the aft facing cabins. They are phenominal and get much more balcony (and view) for the same price. Even though my budget only allows a category "D," I will be on the same deck on the "Radiance" again in Sept. so I really do love it. Now for the caveat; you need to enjoy the walk from the rear of the ship to the centrum elevators (cruisestateroom.com has real good ship layouts in their ship's database section). I don't mind at all but have seen people list is as a negative on the Radiance class of ship. And last thing, you do feel more movement at the rear but with these new ships, it is minimal. My wife and I love it but didn't subject my 74 year old Mom to it when we were on the "Radiance" last month. Any other questions, feel free to e-mail me, Robbie