Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2003, 04:20 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Ndemmer
Default Rhapsody - AWESOME

My 7 yoa daughter and I just returned from the W.Carrib aboard the Rhapsody and I must say, we had an AWESOME time! My daughter absolutely loved the Ocean Club and preferred staying there most of the time. I was so impressed by the leaders and how confident they made the kids feel - my daughter even participated in the kids talent show!!! And the night they dressed as pirates and "overtook" the ship was hilarious.
The RCCL dancers are awesome and I felt like I was seeing an authentic show on Broadway...the other talent lined up was equally as awesome.

And there was so much to do!!! Between line dance lessons, bingo, belly flop contests, and the spa, your day was only empty by choice!

The ship is just beautiful.....and my daughter and I both appreciated the enormous art collection.

I tel you what, we've sailed on Carnival before we never will again. Royal Carribean is the way to go!!! Next year we're doing the Voyager!!!
Sponsored Links
Old June 23rd, 2003, 04:57 PM
Jeannine

Default Re: Rhapsody - AWESOME

I couldn't agree more. I was not expecting it to be as good as it was and have rebooked sailing this Sunday again with my daughter.. The only complaint I had was the coffee, which is the worst I have ever tasted on any ship. I can live with that though because that is a tiny complaint. We thought the talent was so good last time, that we looked forward to the entertainment every night.
Old June 23rd, 2003, 06:07 PM
Passenger

We are sailing July 6. I am so excited. I am glad to hear it was a great ship. Did you do anything exciting at any of the ports?
Old June 23rd, 2003, 06:23 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Ndemmer,
Glad to hear Rhapsody is still a beautiful ship, sailed on her years ago and loved it too. At some point, you'll need to cruise on a Radiance class after your Voyager, they are by far the most beautiful ships I've seen yet and I loved Explorer. We're scheduled for a Voyager cruise next Feb, when are you cruising on Voyager?

Message Boards Moderator
Old June 25th, 2003, 12:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

That is so cool that they have line dancing lessons! I've wanted to try that for ages. Did it cost anything? I'm glad to hear from someone who's been on Rhapsody recently.

Celebration--Bahamas

I belive in unicorns, dragons, good men and all mythical creatures.
Old June 25th, 2003, 02:33 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Re: Rhapsody - AWESOME

Hi Tasha,
No, there is no cost to the line dancing, just show up at the specific time/place with your dancing feet :-)

Message Boards Moderator