Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 11th, 2003, 06:46 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default VOYAGER..Outdoor dining??

We always enjoy having breakfast & lunch out on deck either at the buffet or grill but I heard a rumour that there are no outdoor eating venues on the Voyager..SAY IT ISN'T SO!!! Also are there real Pubs & Pizzarias on the Promenade.? Seems more like a mall than a cruiseship. We really like to eat outdoors while listening to some Caribbean music.

Mimi
Sponsored Links
Old July 11th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: VOYAGER..Outdoor dining??

Hi Mimi,
If I remember correctly, there is an are close to the Windjammer where there are tables that you can eat at, I too enjoying eating outside whenever possible, just look for the areas on both sides of the ship,(one will be smoking, the other side non) midship as you enter the Windjammer. You can go get your food and then get a table out there.

I did enjoy the area on Infinity on the back of the ship, they had tables set up out there and it was a great spot for breakfast and lunch after going through the buffet. This area will do nicely though, enjoy.

Message Boards Moderator
Old July 13th, 2003, 09:46 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: VOYAGER..Outdoor dining??

Donna

Thanks for the info. It seems that all of the cruises I've been on had an oudoor dining area aft with exit door leading from the buffet . We love to sit out on the fantail so this time we splurged & booked an aft balcony but I doubt that we'll do much dining out there seems isolated, private..hmm sounding not so bad .. The Disney Magic has several outdoor walk up takeout type restaurants on the pool decks..burgers, dogs, chicken, pizza,icecream etc..We've been 4 times & only eaten lunch 2x in the dining room. I think we're gonna miss that but I'm really getting excited about the VOYAGER & we dont sail til Dec.
Old July 13th, 2003, 02:51 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Re: VOYAGER..Outdoor dining??

Hi Mimi,
We too booked an aft balcony cabin on Voyager, but for Feb, cabin 1388. You'll have to tell me about yours when you return, OK?

Message Boards Moderator