Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 23rd, 2003, 02:39 PM
Beginner

Default Serenade vs Voyager

Planning a cruise, but can't decide on which ship. Looking at the new Serenade of the Seas vs one of the Voyager class ships. Can anyone tell me their preference or what better about Voyager Class vs. Radiance Class ships, besides just being new. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old July 24th, 2003, 12:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Serenade vs Voyager

Let me start off by saying that which ever you chose, you will have a great cruise! I have been on Brilliance (Radiance Class) and Voyager.

Having an opertunity to cruise on a voyager class ship is a must. It is AMAZING! It is so big, and has so many things to do, you cant possibaly not have fun, plus the experiance of being on this monster is one you should have.

I must say though, after being on the Voyager, we did like the Brilliance just a BIT better. It was a little more intimate. It is a beautiful ship with all the glass and the layout is also superb. THe pool area on this ship is a little bit small compared to the voyager class, but all else is about the same.

I am going on Navigator in Jan, and cant wait, I would cruise on either again. BUT, if I had to chose, and had not been on either, I would go Voyager class.

Hope this helps, e-mail me if you want more info.
Old July 24th, 2003, 04:54 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Serenade vs Voyager

Have to agree with DD, been on Explorer and Radiance and preffer Radiance just a little better, but more to do on Voyager. Going on Voyager 2-22-04, can't wait!

Message Boards Moderator
Old July 24th, 2003, 07:38 PM
Ginnie

Default Re: Re: Serenade vs Voyager

Voyager class ships are incredible. There is so much to do, and not enough time to do it all. We have sailed the Explorer, Voyager and are going on the Navigator this year with our whole family again, and the 3 generations all love the shps and activities.
Happy Cuising, Ginnie