Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2003, 09:17 AM
Beginner

Default Voyager of The Seas Aug 3 - 10 Anyone On This Cruise??

My wife & I are going on our VERY FIRST cruise EVER. We have a great room on the 7th deck with a balcony, I can't wait. Anyone going to be on this cruise?
Thanks...
Kevin
Sponsored Links
Old July 26th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Tmpy

Default Re: Voyager of The Seas Aug 3 - 10 Anyone On This Cruise??

Hi Kevin,
My husband and I will be on this cruise as well and we're so excited. This is our second cruise (the first was Disney with the kids). My parents are getting up in age and my mother's dream was for all of us to go on a cruise together someday. So what do you get aging parents for Xmas? A cruise to the Western Caribbean! My brother and his family, my sister and her family, my family and our parents will be on board a week from tomorrow. We've been planning this since last September and I can't believe the time is finally here. We have 4 rooms on the 8th deck, next to each other and all with balconies like you. I've been reading these boards for months trying to get all the info I could. I'm so excited I can't wait until next week.
Pat
Old July 26th, 2003, 10:08 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Voyager of The Seas Aug 3 - 10 Anyone On This Cruise

Pat,
Where do you live? What kind of information did you find out. I have tons of information that we have found.
Kevin