Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 31st, 2003, 12:55 AM
BASEM MOHAMMED

Default HAWAII OR PANAMA CANAL OR NORWAY FJORD

I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE SHOULD I CHOOSE ON THE ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES , KINDLY PLS. HELP ME !!!
Sponsored Links
Old July 31st, 2003, 01:12 AM
BASEL

Default HAWAII OR PANAMA CANAL OR NORWAY FJORD

FOR JUNE 2004 WHICH ITENARY IS THE BEST .
Old July 31st, 2003, 03:04 PM
sanjoseca

Default Re: HAWAII OR PANAMA CANAL OR NORWAY FJORD

Those cruises are so diverse. I wouldn't know what advice to give you, not knowing your tastes. I really like Norway the best as I like the weather much more.
Old July 31st, 2003, 09:40 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: HAWAII OR PANAMA CANAL OR NORWAY FJORD

I don't think there are cruises to the Panama Canal in June. Summer and fall are very hot and its hurricane season in the Gulf of Mexico at that time.

Can't offer any opinion on your other choices, but I.m sure they'll be just fine...
Old July 31st, 2003, 09:54 PM
browezilla

Personally, I don't like RCCL's Hawaiian cruises. Too many sea days and too little time on the islands. Also, they are required by the US to visit at least 1 non-US destination (or I think they have to register as a US ship instead of Liberia or whatever they are). I think the best way to see Hawaii is land based. The next best to me would be one that originates and terminates in Hawaii so that you don't have so many sea days. Norwegian has some itineraries like this, but again, they don't spend much time at port.

For my money, I would go with a land based vacation package in Hawaii that includes 2 or 3 islands. Most airlines have vacation depts that can set that up for you.

If you are going to do a cruise, of the 3 you mentioned, I'd go for the Norwegian Fjords, but boy, are these awefully varied choices?
Old August 1st, 2003, 12:47 AM
BASEL

Thanks for your ideas but I am asking if any body knows about the new date sailing for hawaii @ panama canal with RCCI in sept. or oct. 2004
regards,