Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 7th, 2003, 08:37 AM
June Bug

Default Family Suites on Radiance/ Vision class ships

I was just wondering if the "Family Suites, Class AA" are really big enough for 8 people? It would be 6 adults and two kids 10 and 6 on a 7 day cruise. It's family and we were thinking/ hoping :-) getting a room like this would be cheaper than getting 3 separate rooms. Has anyone stayed in these rooms before? Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old August 15th, 2003, 10:58 PM
shari3

Default Re: Family Suites on Radiance/ Vision class ships

I stayed on the adventurer recently in this cat AA - It definatelt y sleeps 8 people, One master, second bedroom with pulldown berths and a pull-out sofa. Two bathrooms and a huge walk-in closet and balcony. Definately better than 3 rooms. We had three kids and a nanny but the service was superior when you stay in a suite. I highly recommend it, Already booked another AA on the serenade for feb.
Old August 17th, 2003, 07:19 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Family Suites on Radiance/ Vision class ships

Just curious and if you don't mind me asking, how much are the family suites? We have 2 adults and 3 kids, its very hard to find cabins large enough. Thanks!

Royal Caribbean - Navigator of the Seas - 9/27/2003
Old August 17th, 2003, 09:43 PM
shari3

Default Re: Family Suites on Radiance/ Vision class ships

it really depends on the sailing, Thay are hard to get because there are only about three per ship. Depending on the month for six people i"ve paid between 7500 and 9500 per suite. I'm sure for off months and older ships the cost may be lower.
Shari