Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2003, 10:55 AM
Passenger

Default Info on the Promenade Deck MOS

Okay from what I am reading it seems like we are not on a desirable deck-everyone has booked A,B,C, etc. I was wondering if anyone has been on deck 7 with an inside cabin. I wanted a window but becasue it is my first sailing, I was concerned about how that would make me feel. I dont anticipate being in the cabin for any length of time but any info would really help...it is cabin 7547.

Any help is appreciated! I'm glad to be a part of this group, you guys are great ;-)

Jewel Of The Seas 04/01/2007

Majesty of the Seas 11/17/2003
Sponsored Links
Old August 15th, 2003, 02:23 PM
browezilla

Default Re: Info on the Promenade Deck MOS

I was on AoS, inside. Don't recall the actual deck number. I have no problem with an inside room since I'm only in there for sleeping and getting ready to go out. I prefer to be in the public areas than in my room. There will be nothing wrong with the room, it just depends on your personality as to whether you will like inside or whether you will feel like you have to have a window. It really all comes down to personal taste/likes.

At home, you could try keeping the blinds/curtains in the room you spend a lot of time in shut (assuming you have good lighting there). If you can't tolerate it for very long, then I'd seek medical attention, erh, I mean a window-ed cabin :-)