Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2003, 08:26 AM
RCCL Design Webmaster

Default Voyager-class.com re-opens... 6500 pictures of the Voyager c

Hi all!

I wanted to tell you about the re-opening of my website dedicated to the Voyager class of ships, Voyager-class.com. The largest update of the website since its opening is now released! The website hosts no less than 6500 pictures of the Voyager-class ships (Voyager, Explorer, Adventure, Navigator and Mariner of the Seas), including approximately 2000 photos that I took aboard Voyager of the Seas during my Feb. 9 cruise.

I also added brand new features like: a NEWS section with news about the Voyager class and the website, a MESSAGE BOARD I incite you to take part in, and many new pages in the onboard pics section... plus a brand new look & feel, using a one-frame layout.

Please note that I also released Project Paradise, a website on which I display my work for an imaginary RCI cruise ship... take time to read the introduction on that website, so that you donít misunderstand whatís displayed.

IMPORTANT: for future reference of my website about the Voyager class, please mention the URL Voyager-class.com and not the one displayed in your browser (perso.club-internet.fr/guillaumin_mj), as I use redirection, and if one day I have to change the servers which host the website, this URL wonít work anymore, but Voyager-class.com will.

Here are the links!

Voyager-class.com: http://www.voyager-class.com
Project Paradise: http://perso.club-internet.fr/guilla...ise/index.html

All these websites can also be reached from my Webring homepage : http://www.rccldesign.com

If you go on RCCL Design you will notice that my third website, ďRomainís photo albumsĒ, has not been updated yet. It will be updated with the new look of the webring, as well as full-size pictures from my Voyager cruise, but I canít tell you when (hopefully in October 2003)

Feel free to express your opinion about the new websites in the guestbooks or on this board!

Romain
a.k.a. RCCL Design Webmaster

PS: be sure not to miss the last-minute extras available from Voyager-class.comís homepage... they consist of the pictures of Explorer February onboard fire, plus a short movie I shot in Explorerís aft centrum...
Sponsored Links
Old September 3rd, 2003, 04:03 PM
Denise1

Default Re: Voyager-class.com re-opens... 6500 pictures of the Voyag

For anyone who hasn't checked this site out yet, do it. It's an awesome site for any and all RCL (Voyager Class) lovers. This is a "teenager" who's created the site. Very impressive!
Old September 3rd, 2003, 05:11 PM
Maria65

Wow! What an impressive site. Thank you for putting all those great pictures together. I'm a first-timer booked on Voyager and you've really helped me to get a feel for the ship.
Old September 3rd, 2003, 08:58 PM
Passenger

Thank you!!!!The site is FANTABULOUS!
Old September 4th, 2003, 07:41 AM
Cruise Maniac

GREAT WORK !!!
What a terrific website!!!!! Could there be another website dedicated to the othe class of RCCL ships?
Old September 4th, 2003, 11:54 AM
RCCL Design Webmaster

Thank you all for these compliments about the new version!

To the ones who knew the old version: is there anything that you miss about it? I'd like know your opinion.

Wakka unfortunately there are no equivalent websites dedicated to RCI's other ships... and I have no time to afford another website! I'm saying this because I once was asked by someone to make the same thing for the Radiance class... I wish I had time though because I really like the Radiance ships too (and have plenty of their pictures as well);

Romain
Old September 4th, 2003, 02:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

Perhaps someday there will be one. Again great work!