Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 30th, 2003, 09:50 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to stevenkate
Default Voyager 12/14/03 anyone else going?

Wanted to know if there is anyone else cruising the beautiful Voyager of the Seas to the W. Carribean on 12/14/03.
Sponsored Links
Old October 10th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Voyager 12/14/03 anyone else going?

Oh my god! My husband and I will be on the Voyager of the Seas on 12/14/03!!!! Counting down the days. 66 days if I'm not mistaken.

I was just reading some the messages on the different cabins and I got concerned because our cabin is on deck 6 and it sounds like there is a lot of metal on deck 6 balconies. Have you heard anything? Where is your cabin?
Old November 4th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to stevenkate

Hey Irene!

As of today it's only 37 days away!!! I can't believe it's coming up SO fast! This is our first cruise and we are very excited. We booked way back in Feb or March and it seems so far away back then.

We did not get a balcony because we heard from alot of other people that said we wouldn't be in our rooms long at all so why spend the extra money. We are in an inside cabin and yes, on deck 6 I believe.

Have you been reading the message boards? I am SO glad I found this site. I have posted questions and have gotten answers back REAL quick. Even had pictures e-mailed to me from people who had been to Stingray City. A VERY nice group of people on here. VERY helpful.

On the advice of the message boards we are going to book our excursions on our own. There is just so much information to weed through. E-mail me directly if you want!

Kate
Old November 4th, 2003, 05:04 PM
Melissa Pasquantonio

Default Re: Re: Voyager 12/14/03 anyone else going?

Hi everyone:
I have booked the cave tubing in Belize thru Reggietours, and Sting ray city thru Captian Marvins, much cheaper and from what I have seen on the message boards everyone raves about both of these companies. I will be on that cruise in March. Have a great time.
Old December 5th, 2003, 01:46 AM
sanji3

Hi there, I heard the same things about Captains Marvins and will be booking with them, we are also going on the 12/14/03 sailing with about 28 others! We are so excited to go! Does anyone know how far Playa Del Carmen is from Costa Maya? I heard that it was close enough to book an excursion to. There's not many excursions offered in Costa Maya, but plenty in Playa Del Carmen. We had also heard that 5th Ave in Playa Del Carmen has some great shopping. Any help would be appreciated!
Old December 5th, 2003, 08:19 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Guys,
We don't cruise on Voyager until 2-22, so will be interesting to hear all about your cruise on Voyager, hope you write a review and take lots of pics??

Have a great time, its just around the corner

Message Boards Moderator
Old December 6th, 2003, 10:22 PM
Stephy

Well i am not going 12/14, but i was on this spectacular ship a yr ago. The food is absolutely marvelous. The crew is so warm and welcoming that u just want to pack them up in your suitecase before u leave, lol. The cruisemanager (i think that is what he is call) is halarious, definately knows how to keep a crowd. Ah and the entertainment, the shows....ah soooo wonderful. Always on the edge of your seats...clapping...laughing. The ice shows and special effects are tremendous, definately a show u do NOT want to miss. I watched it 5 times!!! , and the skaters are very nice and easy to talk to.

Hey if u guys could do me a favor, i am wondering if i want to travel on the voyager again or explorer. Could someone see whether or not two skaters Jason Kaine or Sean Rice are still skating performers on Voyager? Jason is around 5' 6'' blonde hair and Sean (pairs skater) from Canada, 6'. I'd really appreciate it. Cause I am still pondering whether i should travel the voyager next yr. If they arent on the ship then i might consider explorer.

Thanks!!
Old December 9th, 2003, 04:07 PM
Tammy_18

hey anyone around the age of 16 going on Voyager dec. 14th?