Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2003, 09:55 AM
Passenger

Default Travelocity

I am getting ready to book The Voyager of the Seas for April 25- May 2, 2004. My questions is.... I have found the best price on www.Travelocity.com. If I book Airfare at the same time I book the Cruise, will this include Transfers to the Ship from the Airport? I don't see anywhere on the website where it says. Has anyone booked a Cruise through Travelocity before?
Sponsored Links
Old October 7th, 2003, 01:15 PM
parrotheadlawyer

Default Re: Travelocity

It will include your airport transfers. That is one of the perks to letting them set up your airline reservations.

Happy cruising!

Kathi
Old October 8th, 2003, 01:24 PM
tam

I have only booked through expedia, our transfers were not included. Igot this song and dance about them not being able do get transfers through Royal Caribbean. Just looked into booking through orbitz though, and this would have included transfers. I would call Travelocity's customer service and askto be sure.
Old October 10th, 2003, 01:31 PM
Maribk

I have used Travelocity for my last cruise on the Navigator and I have used themfor my next cruise on The Grand Princess. Everything went very smoothly and I received my documents about six weeks before the cruise. I almost wore them out.

Have a great time,
Mary Beth

before
Old October 10th, 2003, 02:30 PM
gaborn65

I have booked through travelocity before but have never used the transfers. We have always just grabbed a cab. I have noticed that while we were leaving the airport the people that had transfers were all waiting to leave until everyone got their. It is not worth the wait for me to save the extra bucks for one of their transfers.