Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 16th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Erik.

Default Mariner of the Seas Pictures

Hey, I'm going on the Mariner this December and starting to get anxious. Does anyone have any pictures of the inside of the ship yet? Thanks..
Sponsored Links
Old October 16th, 2003, 05:37 PM
Denise1

Default Re: Mariner of the Seas Pictures

There are a couple of photos on Voyager-Class.com, but I am not aware of any others. I have corresponded w/ the RCL rep at the building site. She advised me that due to security reasons, they cannot divulge info nor release photos.

I do know that Mariners sea trials went very well and in on time for her release.

Denise :-)
Old October 16th, 2003, 05:58 PM
RCCL Design Webmaster

Thanks for forwarding Erik to my website Denise
Actually there are some recent pictures on the cruise-@ddicts gallery.

Romain
Old October 16th, 2003, 07:19 PM
Denise1

Default Re: Re: Mariner of the Seas Pictures

Yippee!!!! Thanks Romain...

Old October 16th, 2003, 08:41 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Mariner of the Seas Pictures

Great Romain - I will be on the Mariner on 11-16 and can't wait to come back and tell everyone about it. Denise will you be on this cruise as well?

Melissa
Old October 17th, 2003, 08:01 AM
Denise1

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Mariner of the Seas Pictures

I'll be on Mariner the week after you Melissa. Do you or anyone know when exactly she'll be headed over from Finland?

Old October 17th, 2003, 12:26 PM
Melissa Pasquantonio

This was a great website thanks for providing this.
Old October 17th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Mmketeer

Hi guys,

I am going on her November 30th and I don't know about ya'll, but I'll be checking the web cam at Port Canaveral just to see if I can get a glimpse of her! I am so excited!

Here is the website: http://www.portcanaveral.org/

*Sometimes you don't see much, but if you know when I ship is arriving or departing you can see a glimpse of it on the camera. I used to watch it all the time before my first few DCL cruises, so I know it works

See ya'll on board RCCL's newest ship!
Mmketeer
Old October 17th, 2003, 07:52 PM
frozen cruiseman

Eric. Go to www.virtualtoursusa.com It's the best web site for cruise ship pictures. Click on the Adventurer of the Seas. It virtually identical to theMmariner. Happy surfing!
Old October 18th, 2003, 04:16 AM
Chipmeister

Does anyone know what the differences are between this ship and the other Voyager-class ships. I remember hearing something about some very noticeable differences, particularly with the balconies and the walls between them(possible a new way they were built and layed ou). I don't remember for sure but do remember hearing that if you look at this ship next to one of the earlier ones, the difference is very noticeable. Just wondering as my memory seems to have failed me.
Old October 18th, 2003, 04:34 AM
Chipmeister

Default Oops!

O.K., I've answered part of my question. I did just see that the change was made on Navigator first. The outside of the cabin areas seems more like the Radiance type ships, not the metal sides between windows but with lots more of that green glass. But, none of the pics I've seen show any closeups. So, does anyone know what the differences are as a passenger standing on the balcony would notice? Just curious still.