Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 19th, 2003, 08:09 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Long Beach, CA to Ensenada, Mexico?

We will be taking a cruise to Hawaii on 5/8/04, with the ship departing Ensenada. I live in the Long Beach, CA area and would like to know the best way to get to Ensenada and about how long the trip will take. Any advice would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old October 20th, 2003, 11:09 AM
AAP

Default Re: Long Beach, CA to Ensenada, Mexico?

Take the I-5 all the way to the border. After that, I have no idea. I've heard it should take about 4 hours (2 hours + to border, 2 hours to Ensenada).
Old October 20th, 2003, 11:13 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

I'd say more like an hour and a half to Ensenada from the border

Harry
Old October 20th, 2003, 06:18 PM
DonD

Charlene
We did the same cruise in reverse. Flew to Hawaii and cruised the islands and then four days to Ensenada. From Ensenada we got on a bus that took us to the airport in San Diego where most of the people had flights but we took a cab to the train station and took the train to the Fullerton station and had a friend pick us up there.
I would guess that RCL has a bus from the San Diego airport to Ensenada. It was not too expensive. Have a fun cruise (you will) Don
Old October 24th, 2003, 04:14 PM
audrey

We took the bus to ensenada it was great we got on it at the airport and they give you a lunch and water. You stop at a hotel to check in before you get to the ship and when you get to the ship you just walk on. I feel that is the only way to go.