Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 30th, 2003, 05:35 AM
RCCL Design Webmaster

Default 2300+ pics from my Voyager cruise, pics of Vision, Rhapsody.

Hi everyone!

For the ones who don't know me I am the webmaster of a webring called rccldesign.com whch includes a website about the Voyager-class ships, Voyager-class.com

I just updated one of the other RCCL Design websites, called Romain's Photo Albums. I thought some of you may be interested by it as it now hosts 2300+ full-size pictures of my Western Caribbean cruise on Voyager of the Seas (last february), including some of Navigator of the Seas (in Miami) as well as Rhapsody of the Seas (in Cozumel).
I also added pictures I took 5 years ago of the departure of Vision of the Seas from the naval yards of St Nazaire.
The website now hosts new non-RCI pictures as well, including some of the "old" Queen Mary, as well as aerial shots of the QM2 (taken in August).
You can visit my photo albums at http://www.ifrance.com/rccldesign/

I also updated Voyager-class.com with a Mariner of the Seas gallery on which I will try to keep you updated with all the lastest pictures and links related to the fifth & last Voyager-class vessel.

I hope you enjoy the updates!

Romain
Sponsored Links