Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 2nd, 2003, 02:49 PM
adrienne

Default Radiance Class vs Voyager Class???

My husband and I are taking our adult children and 3 rooms with balconies (they are 29 and 31) on a cruise for our 35th anniversary next November. The thing I don't like about the Voyager class is the amount of people, but it seems that the Radiance class doesn't have a pool around a deck and that they don't have a promenade. Any opionions?

thanks
adrienne
Sponsored Links
Old November 2nd, 2003, 08:56 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Radiance Class vs Voyager Class???

Have done both and they both provide a couple of distinct differences. IF you will miss the promenade activities and the ice rink then it should be a given that you want the "Eagle" class. "Radiance" class ships do have a nice shopping area and a great centrum but the entertainment there is a bit more mature (in my opinion). I don't feel overwhelmed by the size of either class but still prefer the "Radiance" and her sisters. More space per passenger and a little classier.