Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 20th, 2003, 08:09 AM
jpr21

Default Return flight and Disembarkation

We need to leave Port canaveral around 9 am. -- and i hate to post such a newbie question , what is the average time getting off the ship if you have priority disembarkation? seems to me the latest i have ever been off a ship is 9, but i have only sailed out of port canaveral once, and that was on a carnival ship.

I purchased American Airlines flights 5 months ago -- then after they made flight cuts , mine was the one cut , and the change was a flight leaving at 11:40 from MCO .

I have a limo service picking up -- which seems to be the fastest for a party of 8.

I dont want a worst case scenario -- just some actual times people have left the ship in Port Canaveral.

thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old November 22nd, 2003, 11:21 AM
LYDELL @ BILLIE DAUSTER

Default Re: Return flight and Disembarkation

You should get a questionaire asking about your flight times. If not be sdure and talk to the purser so they can get you a colour coded tag that will get you off the ship in time.