Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 20th, 2003, 02:00 PM
Passenger

Default mini-refrigerators on the Voyager

Does any one know if the inside cabins on the Voyager have mini-refrigerators?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old November 21st, 2003, 12:32 PM
my$.02

Default Re: mini-refrigerators on the Voyager

All cabin's do.
Old November 22nd, 2003, 11:17 AM
LYDELL @ BILLIE DAUSTER

Default Re: mini-refrigerators on the Voyager

Yes they do. However I recommend you have the room attendant empty it. If you move anything in the ref. you have bought it. It is computerized to charge your account . It doesnt get very cold but keeps things cool. We were inroom 7583, Prominade on the voyager. Anything else?
Old November 22nd, 2003, 05:58 PM
Captain

Default Re: Re: mini-refrigerators on the Voyager

Remember the key phrase here is "MINI". It will be very small.
A small collapsible ice chest was used with success by our
neighbors on our last cruise. It takes up very little luggage space,
the room dude will keep it iced down, and when you go home,
just leave it behind.
Joemo
Old November 22nd, 2003, 08:32 PM
DebC

Default Re: Re: mini-refrigerators on the Voyager

Sounds like someone on this thread had the cruise room right under ours.... So I will post this here as well:

We just booked our Christmas cruise for 2004 on the Explorer of the Seas. We chose three promenade cabins, in particular 8583 and 8587 adjoining with 8589.

If anyone has any feedback on the promenade cabins, I'd welcome it. But in particular, we are wondering about that "hallway" between cabins 8583 and 8587. Will this be noisy? Will there be people congregating in that hallway to look out over the Royal Promenade? Or will those cabins be more private and quiet since they are not between two other cabins? What's actually in those hallways between promenade rooms?

We would have preferred to be on deck 7, but it appears those are sold out right now. We didn't want deck 6 due to the noise level and lack of privacy. Will the view be ok from these cabins way up on deck 8? It looks like their windows are slightly angled to give us a better view onto the Promenade below, but that could be an optical illusion in the pictures I've seen online.

Again, any feedback from folks who have seen the promenade rooms would be appreciated!

Thanks -
Deb
Old November 22nd, 2003, 10:18 PM
LYDELL @ BILLIE DAUSTER

Default Re: Re: Re: mini-refrigerators on the Voyager

We had room 7583. NOthing on either side. I would advise to keep checking on availability. Our travel agent told us they dont open all the rooms or floors at one time. this allows them to manage the load. 7583 was perfect. storage on both sides. Very quiet. I would book the prominade in a second. We loved it. Any other questions?