Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 10th, 2004, 11:35 AM
LShea

Default Adventure-Balcony room w/pullman

Hi Cruisemates!

I have booked an E1 catagory (Cabin #6536) on the Adventure of the Seas for my family of 3. Where is the pullman? Would it be over the bed or over the sofa?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old May 10th, 2004, 03:05 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Laurie M
Default Re: Adventure-Balcony room w/pullman

LShea.....

Try this link to a website that shows staterooms from all cruise ships: http://ibelieveheis.com/Stateroom/

I went to the liberty of looking up your stateroom (6536) and this is the link to that: http://ibelieveheis.com/Stateroom/RC/adventure.htm

It doesn't show a pullman but appears that the sofa makes into the extra bed. Although..they do have the disclaimer, "Floor plans may slightly vary within a same category ". So, who knows what sort of extra bed they might have.

By the way...when are you going on Adventure of the Seas? We are going on July 11th.

PAST CRUISES
83/Azure Seas; 84/Song of America; 88/Stardancer; 92/Jubilee; 96/Viking Serenade; 97/Holiday; 99/Enchantment OT Seas; 00/Elation; 01,02,02,03/Ecstasy; 02/Voyager OT Seas; 03/Victory; 04/Adventure OT Seas; 05/Sapphire Princess 05,05,05,06,07/Monarch OT Seas; 06,07,08,08/Paradise; 06/Freedom OT Seas; 07 Pride; 07 Pearl; 08/Valor; 08/Serenade OT Seas; 08/Coral Princess
Old May 10th, 2004, 04:20 PM
First Mate

We also have an E1, and I was under the impression that we get a sofa bed.

Old May 10th, 2004, 05:13 PM
LShea

Default Re: Re: Adventure-Balcony room w/pullman

Hi,

Thanks for the response. You'll have to let me know what you found in your stateroom. The brochure doesn't show any sofa beds in catagory E1, my E1cabin has an * designating a pullman. I would prefer that I have a sofa bed (my husband uses the sofa for storage, oh well ). My agent told me the pullman was over one of the beds. I would like to know exactly how this room looks. Will my daughter be sleeping over our head??? Let me know when you return. Try to sneek a peek into one the cabins for me and draw a diagram for me!!!

Thanks!

Lori
Old May 10th, 2004, 06:57 PM
JenS

I believe the rooms on Adventure are very similar to those on the Mariner and when I booked my rooms recently I was told that the E rooms with an * have pullman beds that come out over the bed. If you want a room with a couch that goes into a bed you need to choose one that shows a triangle instead of the *. We ended up choosing a D balcony because we are all adults and none of us wanted to be up in the air sleeping over the others.
Old May 10th, 2004, 07:59 PM
First Mate

Oh! well . I guess my daughter will be sleeping in the air.

Old May 10th, 2004, 08:22 PM
JenS

moai, sorry, I hope you did not take that the wrong way. Actually your daughter will probably love the pullman. It is like a bunk bed. But we are in our 50s and my mom is 75 so it was a no for us.
Old May 10th, 2004, 10:15 PM
First Mate

Jen,
Actually I just informed my daughter and she is very exited about it.

Lori,
I will take pictures and post them here. When is your cruise?

Old May 11th, 2004, 03:02 PM
LShea

Moai

We are not leaving until 4/17/05 so you will have plenty of time to get me that picture. At first I wasn't crazy about having my daughter sleep over our heads. Afraid we might be a victim of some freak accident. Actually, I was more concerned about feeling claustrophobic. Our last trip with the kids was in an interior cabin with 2 Pullmans. I understand that it should be somewhat comfortable.

Thanks and Happy Cruising!