Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Passenger

Default bermuda july?

What type of passenger is on the Nordic Empress in July? We are a group of about 20 people ranging in age of 18-50 that likes to have fun time. My wife and I were on this ship in May 0f 2001 and it seemed to have an older and a quieter group than we are used to on the ships of Carnival (4 Cruises) we have been on. Please give me any info that you can. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old March 9th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Em

Default Re: bermuda july?

I'm one of the passengers that will be on the Nordic Empress in July and I'm 18. I'm going with my parents and my 14 year old brother. The ship draws a ton of families in the summer.

*Em*
Old March 9th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Jodi

Default Re: bermuda july?

You are not going to find a great deal of younger folks on board any ship to Bermuda
(usually). Bermuda typically draws older crowds as there is not a whole lot to do in port after 6 or 7 pm. There are a few little bars in Hamilton on Front St. and I believe 1 or 2
nightclubs. From what I have seen the nightclubs draw alot of RCCL crew members.
It is a beautiful island and quite a quiet island in the evening.
Old March 9th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Em

Default Re: Re: bermuda july?

That's not true. Last time we went on a Bermuda cruise in the summer, there were tons of young people. There were a lot of families and a lot of kids my age (15 at the time). One thing that families like about Bermuda is the quiet evenings. It's so safe, that u can venture off the ship at midnight, and feel absolutely safe!

*Em*