Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 14th, 2004, 07:04 AM
natross1

Default Single girls 20's ??

OK, this is a really weird question...but my brother (single 24) wants to know if there will be single girls his age on board? Any ideas? Also, do they have singles nights on board? We are cruising on Explorer (RCCL) 1/17/04

My poor brother is going with my hubby and I, my sister and her hubby and our parents...but we are all partiers...so he has nothing to worry about. Just thought I would see what you all thought.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old January 14th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Single girls 20's ??

Hi Nat,
Yes, I'm sure your brother will find others his age, but you may want to post in the "meet onboard" here and see if he can find some before the cruise and then he can just hook-up with any:

http://www.cruisemates.com/CF/MOB/index.cfm

Best of luck and happy cruising!

Message Boards Moderator
Old January 14th, 2004, 09:41 AM
natross1

Thanks! I will let him know......
Old January 14th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Nyly

Also, there are single nights. They have a time on the day's schedule when the singles are supposed to meet. On our last cruise we happened to be in the bar when it was scheduled and there were maybe only 6 people there. He really doesn't need a singles night though. People are so easy to meet. And yes, there were single girls on our cruise. We met a few. He'll have fun!
Old January 14th, 2004, 06:49 PM
LYDELL @ BILLIE DAUSTER

Are you kidding?
Old January 14th, 2004, 09:52 PM
natross1

No, honestly...he is worried that he is going to be stuck with a bunch of married people with kids So, I was trying to help him out ahead of time so he knows where to look...

HAHA.