Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 18th, 2004, 08:03 PM
willift

Default Enchantment of the Sea

Does anybody know anything about the coffee service on Enchantment. Is it readily available? Navigator had Seatles Best on the Promenade and for me that worked great. Monarch had the coffee urns near Windjammer and that was okay. But what about Enchanment?

Any input would be great
Sponsored Links
Old January 19th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Sooshie

Default Re: Enchantment of the Sea

Enchantment has Seattles Best and to my knowledge it was always available. We were on the Enchantment in October 2003 and had the best time. It was my best cruise yet. You'll love Matt Baker the Cruise Director if he is still there (he was as of Jan 10, 2003). Have a great time!
Old January 21st, 2004, 12:29 PM
hcat

Great ship--you will have a good time. The Coffee Kiosk was pricey but really good coffee, latte etc.
Old January 22nd, 2004, 10:59 AM
First Mate

We were on the Enchantment in 2001, coffee was very good.

I am SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO glad Matt Baker got promoted to CD, he was the assistant CD in 2001 and he was very funny and entertaining. We saw him in port and he stopped and visited for a while, very friendly and open personality. I really like him, just a nice guy. Does anyone know what happend to Paul Rutter, the CD on Enchantment in 2001? He was very good too.

The ship is just beautiful, my favorite so far, we were on the Navigator this past September and although it was a great ship, Enchantment is still the best! I think her size is just perfect, not to small, not to big. And the Atrium is the prettiest I have seen.

Have fun!
Old January 23rd, 2004, 04:32 PM
Sooshie

Carrie,
You summed Matt up perfectly! He was a riot...wiggy wiggy wa! We got to chat with him awhile at the welcome back party for C&A members...truly a nice guy. Have you ever seen anyone do a better Austin Powers?

I'm glad you liked the Enchantment and I too agree she is perfect...but you know they are putting her into dry dock and adding a new midsection. They are adding an iceskating rink and probably more rooms. I wish they would leave well enough alone.
Hopefully it will only improve her, but I'm taking the pessimist view on this on...she is fine the way she is!

Susan
Old January 24th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Cruise Maniac

When are they doing this dumb addition?
Old January 26th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Sooshie

Sometime in the spring I think...they weren't offering dates when they announced it at the Captains gala.
Old January 26th, 2004, 05:46 PM
hcat

they will be defacing my favorite ship--why the fascination to ice skate while on the water--doesn't seem like so much fun to me! Glad we were on it before this!
Old January 26th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Cruise Maniac

Interesting...they are having us book for a summer cruise now? Why would they allow this if they are stretching the ship in the spring? It will take more than a few months to accomplish that! I think I will talk to my TA.
Old January 27th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Sooshie

Sally, like I said, they weren't offering dates so that was just a guess. I'm sure RCI would be able to help with more info.