Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2004, 06:46 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Navigator cruise 7/17/04

Going on Navigator Eastern Caribbean with our 2 children, daughter age 14 and son age 16. Anyone else on same ship? Advice regarding wardrobe? Our first cruise.
Sponsored Links
Old February 3rd, 2004, 10:05 AM
Kathy Sylvester

Default Re: Navigator cruise 7/17/04

Hi Lyn. I am going on the same cruise with my family. I have a 18-year old daughter, and my niece is 15. My husband and I have been on 4 other RCCL cruises. You will love it. This is our first time on a Voyager-class ship. The best thing you can do is look at the Royal Caribbean web site: www.rccl.com. There is a great deal of information you get get from there. I would also suggest you fill out as much of your documentation on line as possible. If you don't already have passports, it's a good idea to get one. As far as clothes, there will be two-formal nights where men need to wear jackets, and women get dressed up (gowns, formal-type wear). There is also one semi-formal night. The rest of the evenings are casual. Shorts are not allowed in the dining room at dinner, but they are all right for breakfast and lunch. I have also read that if you or your children wish to ice skate, you will need a pair of long pants. You cal also get a lot of information from this web site as well.
Old February 3rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Navigator cruise 7/17/04

Thanks for the reply and the information. Perhaps your niece and my son and/or daughter will get to meet on board. We are really looking forward to it.
Old February 3rd, 2004, 07:24 PM
D Walstead

Default Re: Re: Re: Navigator cruise 7/17/04

Have sailed the Navigator when she was only 6 weeks old. LOVED HER!!!!! You will have a blast and the young people will have plenty to do and will be able to keep busy and outta your hair for the most part! Captain Otto Bang and his crew are the best! We really felt special during our time on board and you will too! Because of that cruise we sailed the Voyager of the Seas in November of 03 and are now leaving on Sunday outta San Juan aboard the Adventure of the Seas (a sister ship) and have already booked to sail on Explorer of the Seas in Oct 04 with friends and family again.

Have a great time and remember our motto.......lots of libation, it's vacation!!!!!!

Voyager of the Seas 2001
Inspiration 2002
Navigator of the Seas 2003
Elation 2003
Voyager of the Seas 2003
Adventure of the Seas 2/2004
Explorer of the Seas 10/2004
Old February 4th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Kathy Sylvester

Lyn. Is it OK to e-mail you directly?
Old February 4th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

I think that would be great. My e-mail is Arborlyn7@netscape.net. I look forward to hearing from you.
Old February 4th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Bill Junior

We are all going on this boat too. About 100 of us from West Virginia for a family reunion. See ya onbaord!
Old February 4th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Cruise Maniac

we will be joing u too!! my wife and i and our 17 yr old daughter
Old February 5th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Jethro

We should request the waiter that these good people sits on one of our tables
It would be the neighborly thing to do.

I'll find them when we get on the boat an invit them