Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 8th, 2004, 04:49 PM
dee-lynn

Default under the stars?

I have romanticized about cruising for the longest time ( since I was a little girl) and dreamt about dancing under the stars with my husband. will this dream of mine come true? Is there a place on board the Brilliance to dance outside on deck under the stars?
Sponsored Links
Old February 8th, 2004, 10:28 PM
JohnA

Default Re: under the stars?

Just got off the Brilliance on Feb. 6th, and you can dance all you want under the stars, but you have to hum the songs yourself. On one of the nights, they have the midnight buffet up on the Pool Deck (Deck 11) and they have music and dancing there. Last week, there was a full moon, and it was beautiful. It was shining on the water which made for a romantic night on the decks. The ship is one of the best I have ever seen. We have been on many, but the Brilliance stands up with the best of them. Enjoy your time on the ship and hope you sing and dance all night.