Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 27th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Karenlee44

Default Radiance Grand Suite- worth it?

We are sailing on the 14 night Panama in April and have booked a Deck 9 D category stateroom, but are considering upgrading to a Grand Suite. Any opinions as to if it is worth the extra $$? First time on the Radiance. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old February 27th, 2004, 11:49 PM
joycetmoore

Default Re: Radiance Grand Suite- worth it?

I think it would be wonderful to have a grand suite on a cruise that is that long. I'm sure you will spend more time in your room on a 14 day cruise and I'm sure you would love all the extra space and the extra large balcony. In my opinion it is worth the extra money.
We have some friends who just got back from a Panama Canal cruise, but when they booked they were unable to get a suite or even a balcony cabin. They felt they really missed out by not having one, especially since it was such a long time to be on the ship.

We have the grand suite booked on the Mariner for May 2nd cruise and can hardly wait.!

Have a great cruise!
Old February 28th, 2004, 08:42 AM
PediRN

Default Re: Radiance Grand Suite- worth it?

Hi Karen...are you sailing on 4/18/04 of Radiance? I am taking a guess as that is 14 day Panama Canal cruise. We are also sailing on that sailing. Please if you have not gone to www.cruisecritic.com and signed up for Meet and Mingle, please do. We have a group of us listed on RCI message boards (meet and mingle) who are also sailing with you. We are planning an informal gathering at Singapore Slings on Sunday but haven't set a time yet.
How did you find out that suite is available? I have been looking for an available cabin for friends of ours but ship has been sold out for the last couple of months. I would love to know what travel agent has available cabins. We are in an E1 balcony cabin (7108). Hope you will join us.
Chris