Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Zelda

Default "The Adventure of the Seas" - Very Disappointing

If you are in the process of selecting a cruise to the Southern Caribbean, you may want to look at others than Royal Caribbeans' "Adventure of the Seas. We've sailed 4 times, 1 on Carnival's "Sensation", 1 on Celebrity's "Mercury", 1 on RCI "Radiance of the Seas" and 1 on RCI's "Vision of the Seas". This is the first cruise we were very disappointed in and would not recommend to anyone else.
Food quality and service did not compare to our other cruises......and we are not "food snobs".
We had 2nd seating which did not begin until 9:00pm and at ll:00pm we had not even gotten our dessert. After two nights of really poor sevice, we asked to be switched to first seating (6:30pm). We then got very attentive service, but again the food was not great. I'm not one to complain and write negative reviews about cruising.....but this one deserves it.
Sponsored Links
Old February 29th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Charisse Send a message via MSN to Charisse Send a message via Yahoo to Charisse
Default Re: "The Adventure of the Seas" - Very Disappointi

So sorry to hear this since I'm heading that way on March 28th. I sure hope we don't get the same treatment. I've been on Princess before and thought the service was excellent. We loved the whole cruise. I was hoping this would be just as nice. Guess not huh? How was the rest of your cruise?