Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 1st, 2004, 05:43 AM
MaryJane

Default Ships leaving out of NY

If anyone could tell me the RCCL ships that leave out of NY.I'd really appreciate it.WE have our heart set on the Mariner of the Seas that leaves out of Miami.This ship interested us because there's something for everyone. Are there any othere with just as much to do on them for adults and kids that leaves out of NY. There are 5 of us and on top of the price for the cruise the airfaire is a real killer!And also if someone would let me know of a nice time to cruise. Should we rule out June because of the Heat?
Thanks
MaryJane
Sponsored Links
Old March 1st, 2004, 07:01 AM
trish1c

Default Re: Ships leaving out of NY

The RCCL ships actually leave out of Bayonne NJ just across the river. Ther terminal is nicer, newer & more comfortable. There's also more parking.
Old March 1st, 2004, 11:15 AM
my $.02

Voyager and Nordic Empress will be leaving from BAyonne. Others "pass through" like Jewel of he Seas will be doing.

Go to RCCL website and search on "departing from". Chose Cape Liberty (bayonne).
Old March 1st, 2004, 03:00 PM
First Mate

Actually, as of now the Mariner Of The Seas does not leave out of Miami. They depart out of Cape Canaveral.
Old March 2nd, 2004, 06:53 PM
Jodi

Mary Jane,

Voyager of the Seas will be just like the Mariner as it is a sister ship in the same class.
June is a perfect time to cruise from NY(NJ).

The Empress of the Seas is a beauty too. RCCL is refurbishing her and adding things
on board. I believe the rock climbing wall will be added to her.

I would suggest either of these ships as there is plenty for all ages.

Good luck planning your cruise!!!

Jodi